A well rounded black tea blend with a thick full taste with fruity undertones and lingering malt finish, perfect with or without milk.
This is a brand new blend designed to deliver a versatile well rounded cup of tea, perfect not just for breakfast but at all times, in addition to working well with or without milk.
The blend is composed of the following components:
- Yunnan Black Gold (30%): Provides a lingering malty sweetness and thickness to the texture
- Vietnam Wild Boar (30%): Rounds out the blend with fuller chocolate notes
- Kenya FOP (30%): Gives the blend a fruity malt character and wonderful copper colour
- Rwanda FOP (10%): Imbues the blend with a slight spicy kick
- Smooth yet thick texture
- Full taste with fruity undertones and a lingering malt finish
- Coupled with hints of chocolate and spice
- Heat water to roughly 95°C/203°F
- Use 2 teaspoons per cup/small teapot
- Brew for 4 minutes (if not adding milk)
- Brew for 5-6 minutes (if adding milk)
Packaging: Resealable ziplock bag