A wonderful yancha with a thick yet smooth body and a sweet lingering mineral taste.
Although quadruple roasted, only slight hints of the roast are discernible in the background.
- Very smooth and thick texture
- Sweet fragrant aroma and taste
- Sweet lingering mineral notes
Harvest: Spring, April 28th 2020
Origin: Bi Shi Yan (碧石岩), Zheng Yan, Wuyishan, Fujian, China
Sourced: Direct from the farmer
Cultivar: Ai Jiao
Roast: Four times roasted
- Heat water to roughly 95°C/203°F
- Use 2-3 teaspoons per cup/small teapot
- Brew for 3-4 minutes
Packaging: Resealable ziplock bag